Pages

7/28/2011

MUSEO TORINO: the renaissance of my city

Hi to everybody!
A pair of days ago I started this blog by writing about my city. 
Well, I think it was my duty talking firstly about Turin, the place where I'm born and grew up.


Once this city was known just because of FIAT Group (our national factory of cars).  
It was considered "the city of FIAT's workers" and nothing more.
 
I saw its renaissance, specially during and after "Turin 2006", the fantastic Olympic Winter Games that we all hosted, from Turin to our great "Olympic Mountains".
video


But Turin was the first Italian capital when, in 1861, thanks to people like Giuseppe Garibaldi and Giuseppe Mazzini, we become one nation: "Italy". 
Right this year (2011) we celebrate an important anniversary: 
our nation is 150 years old. 
Inspite of all that happens around us...  
I think we're proud of being Italians.
So let me suggest you a link where you can find a lot of news and curiousities about Turin: History, museums, exhibitions, pictures, documents and many other things and stuffs. 
It's made right to celebrate the first Italian capital.

                       http://www.museotorino.it/

Next time I'll post about other places in Italy...
 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ciao da Londra
Che bell idea! Il tuo blog io seguirò con interessa. Il percorso turistico è sempre interessante ma la bellezza profonda di un paese è spesso trascurato. Mi mostri quello le guide turistiche non hanno scoperto. Buon lavoro!
Ciao Earl

Anonymous said...

Thе сoncеpt of yοur blog is truly fresh, I'm without doubt that the readers that visit your blogs surely like your content and thoughts.
Look at my website : Shoe Lift

Anonymous said...

I hope that you ωill be elаborating fuгtheг on this topіс.
I would like a littlе more infoгmatiοn.
Also visit my blog post :: exercises to increase height

Anonymous said...

Great ωeb site you've got here.. It's difficult tο fіnd high quality
writing like yourѕ thеѕе dауs.

I really apрreciate people like you! Take care!
!
My web-site - height insoles